Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds - Room only
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony - Room only
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Room Only
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Harbour View - Room Only
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
In Downtown San Diego near the Port of San Diego
Nearby all attractions
This bay view property is near San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Gaslamp District and San Diego Convention Center. Other nearby points of interest include SeaWorld and the Port of San Diego.
Restaurant, bar & lounge
Porto Vista Hotel offers breathtaking views of San Diego Bay from the 4th floor, the Glass Door Restaurant. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a self service business center.
32-inch flat screen TVs
Guestrooms are designed with a sense of character, each with a floor-to-ceiling mural celebrating the leisure lifestyle of Italy in the 60s. All rooms are non-smoking and include a comfy bed package.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Porto Vista Hotel - You've found it! Just minutes from the city center, this great European style hotel is located in the heart of San Diego's Little Italy. Featuring the Glass Door Restaurant and Lounge with Cal-Euro style cuisine. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property include complimentary wireless Internet access and a self-service business center. Meeting and banquet facilities include a general meeting area, breakout rooms and a rooftop venue with views of the cityscape. Only valet parking is available. Hotel Shuttle runs from 8am to 8pm only. Porto Vista Hotel is a smoke-free hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Tour assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Television in lobby
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
Porto Vista Hotel offers you the Glass Door Restaurant and Lounge with Cal-Euro style cuisine. The Glass Door Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Enjoy the water and sunset views from this 4th floor restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 10.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per room, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 35 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 30
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).