Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Rotorua with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Polynesian Spa, Rotorua Arts Village, and Tamaki Maori Village. Also nearby are Blue Baths and Government Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with desks and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of secretarial services and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 6458 square feet (600 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, spa services, and multilingual staff. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6458
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 600
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Lakes Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.