Please enter your travel dates.
Villa, Private Pool, Garden Area - Breakfast included
- One Double Bed
Villa, Beachside - Breakfast included
- One Double Bed
Villa, Garden Area - Breakfast included
- One Double Bed
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Koh Samet resort is located on an island, offering direct access to the beach and only short distance from Ao Karang Beach, Ao Thian Beach, and Ao Wong Duan Beach. Local attractions also include Ao Cho Beach and Ao Phai Beach.
Catch some rays on Paradee's private sand beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy parasailing.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Unwind on the resort's private sand beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Paradee like an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Private beach nearby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Business services
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Spa services on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 40
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2007
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
The Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
Paradee Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 4
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests check themselves in at Jadet Pier, then take a shuttle speed boat at 2 PM or 5 PM to the resort. For those who miss the shuttle speed boat, there is also a private speed boat. The shuttle departs from Paradee at 11 AM and 1 PM.
For more details please contact the hotel using the contact information found on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
No rollaway/extra beds available
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 6944.3
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 4590 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 11652
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 8121 (from 4 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3600 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 3500 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through The Green Leaf Business Scheme thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.