Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Plymouth Meeting eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Plymouth Meeting Mall, Alan West Corson Homestead, and Hovenden House, Barn and Abolition Hall. Local attractions also include Plymouth Friends Meetinghouse and Highlands Mansion and Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 111
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 1200
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Coffee House - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.95 and USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Book a stay in a qualifying rate plan and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under age 12.
Must book the “Stay for Breakfast” rate plan to qualify. Breakfast for two adults and children under 12 offer valid for up to the maximum occupancy of guestroom. Breakfast will be provided in Courtyard Café located on the lobby level. Restriction may apply; not valid for groups of 10 or more rooms.