Availability: Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel in Philadelphia (Old City, Philadelphia) near Independence Hall
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Philadelphia (Old City, Philadelphia), close to National Museum of American Jewish History, Independence Hall, and Liberty Bell Center. Also nearby are Reading Terminal Market and Ben Franklin National Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant, Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 364
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.