Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 queen
Royal Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 queen
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 queen
Luxury, historic hotel close to Chantilly
This destination hotel occupies an 19th-century chateau in the forests of Chantilly, 50 kilometres from Paris; medieval Senlis is 9 kilometres away.
Tiara Chateau Hotel Mont Royal offers a fitness room, onsite tennis courts, and an indoor lap pool; mountain bikes are available.
All 109 spacious, air-conditioned guestrooms feature forest views and marble bathrooms with slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests have access to an indoor lap pool, a fitness room, and squash and tennis courts. Complimentary mountain bikes are available for exploring the surrounding countryside.
The hotel offers a variety of business services and a choice of 12 air-conditioned meeting rooms with capacity for 10 to 250 guests. Video-conferencing facilities are also available. A ballroom can be booked for wedding ceremonies and banquets.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1908
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Health club
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free guest parking during stay
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Welcome amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
L'Opera Restaurant - Located in the Opera Ballroom. Innovative menu.
Stradivarius - Bar housed in the castle's original smokehouse. Features a vast collection of old books.
Guests can use an indoor lap pool and fitness room, both with forest views. There are squash and tennis courts on-site, or guests can explore the countryside on mountain bikes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.