Please enter your travel dates.
2 DOUBLE BEDS POOLVIEW
1 KING BED POOLVIEW
King Bed Pool View
2 Double Beds Pool View
Ten-acre spread between San Jose and the East Bay
Convenient to sights
This Hilton hotel is located near Dumbarton Bridge, 5 miles from Mission San Jose, 12 miles from Great Mall of the Bay Area, and 15 miles from California's Great America.
Live bands and jazz music are offered at this atrium-style Silicon Valley hotel, which features a central courtyard area, heated pool, spa tub, and sundeck.
Sleep in comfort
In addition to pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding, Hilton Newark Fremont's guestrooms offer complimentary weekday newspapers and TVs with pay movies and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Convenient to I-880, this hotel is 5 miles from Mission San Jose and 13 miles from Mineta San Jose International Airport.
The 7-story Hilton Newark Fremont comprises 2 wings on 10 acres. The central courtyard houses a heated swimming pool and spa tub. There is also a complimentary fitness room. A side patio has a shaded gazebo, set at the edge of a pond with fountains. Far-Eastern cuisine is offered in Ginger Restaurant; the lounge has live entertainment.
Meeting facilities provide more than 34,000 square feet of space, and the business center offers copying and faxing. Wired and wireless Internet access are available (surcharge). The hotel offers a round-trip airport shuttle (surcharge). Parking is free.
Pets are accepted (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3166
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 34,078
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Ginger - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Far-Eastern motif; potted plants. Slowly spinning ceiling fans dot a faux glass atrium roof. California cuisine prepared with Asian flair.
Ginger Lounge - Cocktails, appetizers, and sandwiches. Twelve TV sets. Live entertainment is featured on Fridays and Saturdays.
The Hilton Newark Fremont has a heated swimming pool and spa tub, surrounded by deck furniture. There is also a complimentary fitness room equipped with four stationary bicycles, three stair steppers, two treadmills, and two elliptical machines
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.