Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Single Room - Last Minute Rate
- 1 single
Nashik hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Nashik, this hotel is in the same area as Ram Kund, Kala Ram Mandir, and Godavari Falls.
In addition to a restaurant, Ginger Nashik features a health club. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and limo/town car service.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Wedding services and currency exchange can be provided. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Ginger Nashik has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Full board rates available
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Ginger Nashik has a restaurant on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 192 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged