Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Concierge Room, Business Lounge Access
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Dorval with an indoor pool
Situated in Dorval, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Dorval Municipal Golf Club, Peter B Yeomans Cultural Centre, and Golf Dorval. Local attractions also include Bombardier Aerospace and CAE.
In addition to a restaurant, Montreal Airport Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Montreal Airport Marriott Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 14386 square feet (1337 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Montreal Airport Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1337
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 279
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14386
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Bijou Resto Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.