Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Montgomery hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the historical district, this spa hotel is close to Hank Williams Museum, Rosa Parks Museum, and Supreme Court of Alabama. Also nearby are Civil Rights Memorial and Dexter Avenue Baptist Church.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center features a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, sofa beds, and refrigerators. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 103000 square feet (9270 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9270
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 32
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 103000
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 342
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The House - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Exchange - This pub serves dinner only.
Wintzells Oyster House - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
The Spa at Montgomery has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
- Steam room in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.