Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 double
Classic Twin Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Twin Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Harbour View
- 1 queen
Luxury Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
5-star luxury hotel in Marseille (Le Pharo) near Abbaye de Saint Victor
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Marseille, walking distance from Fort Saint Nicholas and Abbaye de Saint Victor. Also nearby are Musee des Docks Romains and La Vieille Charite.
In addition to a restaurant, Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port features a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a steam room. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 134
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Hair salon
- Internet point
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Street parking (metered)
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1975
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2153
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Les Trois Forts - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
So Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Guests must be at least 18 years of age to make use of the hotel spa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- All citizens of France will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.