Please enter your travel dates.
Beach Bungalow with Plunge Pool
- 1 king
Lagoon bungalow with plunge pool
- 1 king
Deluxe Bungalow, Private Pool, Beachside
- 1 king
Ocean bungalow with plunge pool
- 1 king
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Set on a private white sand beach, this resort is in Huvafen Fushi, within the vicinity of Angsana Beach and Vabbininfaru Beach. Regional attractions also include Thulhagiri Beach and Madivaru Beyru Dive Site.
Catch some rays on Huvafen Fushi's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 4 restaurants.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, private plunge pools, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Huvafen Fushi, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a sauna.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Business services
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Private plunge pool
- Partially open bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Huvafen Fushi has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
UMbar - This beachfront Cocktail bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
RAW - Overlooking the ocean, this theme restaurant specializes in live/raw dishes and serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
SALT - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days
VINUM - This wine bar specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
- Restaurant4-Open select days
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Boating on site
- Fishing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Lime spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must transfer to the property via speedboat. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travelling, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 280
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 140 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 409
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 204.50 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 238 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 119 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.