Book your room at InterContinental Madrid
Club Room, 1 Double Bed (exclusive access to club lounge)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premium SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Presidential Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Madrid (Chamberi)
This luxury hotel is located in Madrid (Chamberi), close to Sorolla Museum, Prado Museum, and Plaza Mayor. Also nearby are Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and Plaza de Espana.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental Madrid features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
InterContinental Madrid features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17829 square feet (1657 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 17829
- Conference space size (meters) - 1657
- Year Built 1953
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Furnished balcony
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
El Jardin Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for InterContinental Madrid
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- InterContinental Madrid is listed in the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.