Availability: Mercure Lyon Centre Château Perrache
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star family-friendly hotel in Lyon (2nd Arrondissement) near Textile Museum
This family-friendly hotel is located in Lyon (2nd Arrondissement), close to Place Carnot, Textile Museum, and Centre d'Histoire de la Resistance et de la Deportation. Also nearby are Saint Martin d'Ainay Abbey and Quai Tilsit Vaporetto Stop.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Lyon Centre Château Perrache features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 26 July 2014 to 17 August 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
Mercure Lyon Centre Château Perrache Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 9149 square feet (850 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 111
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1906
- Conference space size (feet) - 9149
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 850
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Les Belles Saisons - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Mercure Lyon Centre Château Perrache Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.