Please enter your travel dates.
Duplex, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Lyon (Old Lyon) near St. Jean Cathedral
Located in the city center of Lyon, this luxury hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Lyon History Museum, Lyon Courthouse, and St. Jean Cathedral. Also nearby are Notre Dame Basilica and Gallo-Roman Museum.
Recreational amenities at Cour des Loges include an indoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 28 July to 28 August:
- One of the dining venues
In addition to a full-service spa, Cour des Loges features an indoor pool and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3660 square feet (340 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Cour des Loges is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3660
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Beauty services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 340
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
Les Loges - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and brunch. Reservations are required.
Le Cafe Epicerie - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa Pure Altitude. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
La Cour des Loges is located in a pedestrian area. Guests travelling by car are kindly requested to contact the property to receive driving instructions.
Contact details can be found in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.