Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with 2 restaurants, in Luray (Thorton Gap Entrance Shenandoah)
This hotel is located in Luray (Thorton Gap Entrance Shenandoah), where regional attractions include Luray Caverns.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Skyland Resort features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include free parking and small meeting rooms.
Guestrooms open to patios with mountain views and feature coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Other amenities include clock radios and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
3 meeting rooms are available. This Luray hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Skyland Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 178
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Mountain view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Pollock Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Mountain Taproom - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Family-friendly free nightly entertainment is available in the Mountain Taproom and features local musicians and dance groups.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bird watching on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 1.00 per accommodation, per night
- Energy surcharge: USD 4.99 per accommodation per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 11.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.