Please enter your travel dates.
|Rs.17,457 Rs.9,601||Rs.17,457 Rs.9,601|
- Two Twin Beds
|Rs.25,392 Rs.13,965||Rs.25,392 Rs.13,965|
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room (Ombak)
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Room, Terrace (Lumbung)
- One Double Bed
4-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
On its own private white sand beach, this resort is in Gili Trawangan, within the vicinity of Bangsal Harbor.
Spend the day catching some rays at Vila Ombak Hotel's private white sand beach, relaxing by one of the resort's 3 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. For a convenient ride to the sand and surf, hop on the resort's beach shuttle (surcharge). Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sun loungers. At Vila Ombak Hotel you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
The resort offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar and a poolside bar. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers a children's pool and a garden.
Vila Ombak Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Banquet facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge desk
- Full-service health spa
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Total number of rooms - 150
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1998
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Sofa bed size
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Seahorse Wine and Dine - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Sidewalk Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Waroeng Bule - This beach café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Roemah Spa. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 50
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 25 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 75 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 95 per vehicle (one way)