Book your room at Sheraton Krakow Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Located right next to the Wawel castle with a unique Atrium and glass roof.
The heart of Krakow
Sheraton is located on the bank of Wisla River near famous Wawel Castle with stunning views to both. Hotel is located just a 10-minute walk away from the Old Town and a famous Kazimierz district.
Restaurant and bar
The Olive Restaurant serves both Polish specialties and Mediterranean cuisine and SomePlace Else is lively sport bar with Tex-Mex cuisine & garden terrace.
Sheraton Krakow offers free Internet access for all hotel and meeting guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Krakow Hotel
At your hotel
Sheraton Krakow Hotel offers a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 5.0-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. In addition to an indoor pool, Sheraton Krakow Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness facility. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, an airport shuttle is available to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a concierge desk, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Wedding services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 2004
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Sheraton Krakow Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Sheraton Krakow Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: PLN 95 for adults and PLN 47.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PLN 59 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 59 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 75 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: PLN 200 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 120 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.