Availability: Quality System Hotel Kraków
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Krakow (Bronowice)
This hotel is located in Krakow (Bronowice), close to Wisla Stadium, Main Market Square, and Wawel Castle. Local attractions also include Collegium Maius and Czartoryski Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Quality System Hotel Kraków features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and small meeting rooms.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature private bathrooms along with blackout drapes/curtains and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality System Hotel Kraków Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This Krakow hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Quality System Hotel Kraków has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Rosso Nero Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Quality System Hotel Kraków Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 29 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 25 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.