Availability: ibis Lyon Sud Chasse Sur Rhone
Chasse-sur-Rhone eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Chasse-sur-Rhone, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Cloitre de St-Andre-le-Bas, Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, and Theatre Antique. Area attractions also include Eglise St-Pierre and Vienne Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Lyon Sud Chasse Sur Rhone features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Lyon Sud Chasse Sur Rhone Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 710 square feet (66 square meters). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 710
- Conference space size (meters) - 66
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in pizza and serves lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
ibis Lyon Sud Chasse Sur Rhone Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.76 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 76
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.