Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a full-service spa
Situated on a lake, this spa hotel is close to Seefeld Golf Academy Golf Club, Seekirch, and Olympia Sport and Congress Centre. Local attractions also include Seefeld Ski Area and Reither Spitze.
Ski into Seespitz-Zeit, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and a full-service spa.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature safes, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and alpine skiing. Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool after a day on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Pool sun loungers
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A-la carte restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Swimming on site
- Skiing - alpine on site
Panorama has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.