Please enter your travel dates.
|Rs.7,250 Rs.5,438||Rs.7,250 Rs.5,438|
- 1 king
Verandah Room - Non Refundable
|Rs.8,750 Rs.6,563||Rs.8,750 Rs.6,563|
- 1 king
Standard Room, Lake View - Non Refundable
|Rs.9,750 Rs.7,313||Rs.9,750 Rs.7,313|
- 1 king
Standard Room - Non Refundable
|Rs.11,750 Rs.8,813||Rs.11,750 Rs.8,813|
- 1 king
4.5-star Art Deco hotel with a full-service spa in Hyderabad (Banjara Hills)
This luxury hotel is located in Hyderabad (Banjara Hills), close to Hyderabad Central Mall, Birla Mandir Temple, and Sanjeevaiah Park. Also nearby are Lumbini Park and Snow World.
At The Park Hyderabad, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, MP3 docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, The Park Hyderabad features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 8200 square feet (761.8 square meters) include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Art Deco hotel also offers a nightclub, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
The Park Hyderabad is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 268
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 761.8
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8200
- Free guest parking during stay
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Bejeweled - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Aish - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Aura has massage/treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Facial treatments
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 660 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 717 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 717 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1654 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.