Availability: Suite Novotel Geneve
Superior Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Geneva hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Geneva, this hotel is close to Geneva Palexpo Fairground, CICG Congress Centre, and United Nations European Headquarters. Also nearby are Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum and Geneva School of Diplomacy.
In addition to a restaurant, Suite Novotel Geneve features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Suite Novotel Geneve Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Sofa bed size
- First-run movies
- Pillow menu
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Swiss Bistro - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Suite Novotel Geneve Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.95 per person, per night
- Resort fee: CHF 2.95 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 50 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 15 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: CHF 106