Availability: Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras
Deluxe Double Room, Valley ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Single Room, 1 King Bed, Valley ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Single Room, 1 King Bed, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Suite, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Winter wonderland with a full-service spa
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Strbske Pleso hotel is in the mountains, a short distance to winter activities such as cross-country skiing. Nearby attractions also include Strbske Pleso.
After a day on the slopes, return to Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras Amenities
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. This mountain hotel's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time. Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Grand Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
Zion Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Grand Hotel Kempinski High Tatras Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 129
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 64.50 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 199
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 99.50 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 65
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 32.50 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per night (maximum EUR 70 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).