Please enter your travel dates.
One Bed in Four bed shared dorm
- One Bed
One Bed in Six bed shared dorm
- One Bed
Victorian hostel in Dublin (Temple Bar - Dublin Castle) near Dublin Castle
This eco-friendly hostel is located in the heart of Dublin, steps from Chester Beatty Library and Gallery of Oriental Art, Dublin Castle, and Dublinia. Also nearby are Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Kinlay House - Hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, a computer station, and a grocery/convenience store.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, shared bathrooms, and electronic/magnetic keys.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a grocery/convenience store.
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1920
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered)
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Climate control
- Extra towels/bedding
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Shared accommodations
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Table tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to groups
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property is not a registered Hostel/Backpacker accommo within the meaning of the Irish Tourist Traffic Acts.