Availability: Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai
Superior Room - DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room-DoubleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Royal Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One Bedroom Apartment SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Premier SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Royal SuiteMax Occupancy: 12 guests (up to 6 children)
Superior Room-SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Room-SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Ambassador SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Dubai (Trade Centre 1) near Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre
This luxury hotel is located in Dubai (Trade Centre 1), near the airport, Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre, and Dubai Mall. Also nearby are Jumeirah Mosque and Zabeel Park.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 5 coffee shops/cafés. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 8611 square feet (800 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a nightclub, and a sauna. A theme park shuttle, a beach shuttle, and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 471
- Number of floors - 51
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 8611
- Conference space size (meters) - 800
- Year Built 2010
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
ICHO - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Indo Thai - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Al Muhallab - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Celsius - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa ZEN has 8 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Number of treatment rooms 8
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 119 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night
- Additional Details
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.