Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Breakfast Inc
- One King Bed
Family Suite - Breakfast Included
- One King Bed
Hotel with a 24-hour business center, in New Delhi (Karol Bagh)
This hotel is located in New Delhi (Karol Bagh), near the airport, Karol Bagh Shopping Market, Birla Mandir Temple, and Connaught Place. Also nearby are Sadar Bazaar and Laxminarayan Temple.
Hotel C Park Inn provides a train station pick-up service and a 24-hour business center. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, washers/dryers, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 250 square feet (23 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 40 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). This New Delhi hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2013.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2004
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 250
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 23
- Free guest parking during stay
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- City view
24-hour room service is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 600 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: INR 1000
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.