Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Addison (Addison - Galleria)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Addison (Addison - Galleria), close to Addison Circle Park, Water Tower Theater, and Celestial Park. Also nearby are Quorum Park and Mary Kay Museum.
At Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1274 square feet (115 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1274
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Ergonomic chair
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.