Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Dunes du Medoc
Soulac-sur-Mer residence with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Soulac-sur-Mer, this residence is close to Notre Dame of Land's End Basilica, Soulac Casino and Museum of the Northern Medoc Fortress. Regional attractions also include Saint-Georges-de-Didonne Beach and Royan Church of Notre-Dame.
Recreational amenities at Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Dunes du Medoc include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Dunes du Medoc
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Dunes du Medoc provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Soulac-sur-Mer residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Dunes du Medoc
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed during the following times:
Reception hours are 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM on weekdays and Sunday. On Saturday, reception hours are 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week