Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Double Room
- 1 queen
- 2 single
- 2 single and 1 sofa bed
Superior Twin Room
- 2 single
Copenhagen hotel with free WiFi
Take a 5-minute stroll from Scandic Copenhagen to some of the city’s most popular attractions, such as Tivoli Gardens and the shopping streets of Nyhavn and Stroeget.
Free WiFi throughout
The décor may be minimalist, but amenities are plentiful and include complimentary WiFi in public areas and guestrooms, a large conference center, and a smart restaurant.
Contemporary and modern
The well-equipped guestrooms have a typically Scandinavian design, with pale wood floors, clean-lined furnishings, and the occasional splash of color.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Copenhagen is located in the city center, overlooking Sankt Jorgens So, one of Copenhagen’s distinctive lakes. With 18 floors and 486 guestrooms, this is a good choice for travelers seeking a no-fuss approach with a range of amenities.
The hotel is popular with business travelers and has one of the city’s largest conference centers. You don’t have to be a corporate guest, however, to take advantage of free high-speed wireless Internet, which is provided throughout the hotel in both public areas and guestrooms.
The restaurant serves Scandinavian fare and international favorites, with the option to dine alfresco in warmer months. There are 2 bars on site, 1 attached to the restaurant and 1 in the lobby.
To round things off, the Scandic Copenhagen offers a sauna and fitness center. Massages and acupuncture treatments are available on request. The concierge is happy to arrange bicycle hire, which is the perfect way to get around this stylish city.
Scandic Copenhagen bears the Nordic Swan ecolabel for meeting strict standards of environmental friendliness and sustainability.
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Number of floors - 18
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 26179
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2433
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Secretarial services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: DKK 190 per night
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet, per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.