Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 king
- 1 king
- Bottle of bubbly for the parents, in-room upon arrival
- Discount vouchers for local attractions
- Free bike and scooter hire
- Breakfast for entire family
Suite, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in Christchurch (Riccarton)
This hotel is located in Christchurch (Riccarton), near the airport, Hagley Golf Course, Christchurch I-SITE, and Riccarton House. Also nearby are Canterbury Museum and Hagley Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Chateau on The Park features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include air conditioning and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Chateau on The Park is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1974
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Garden Court Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
The Den Bar - This café serves dinner only. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of New Zealand will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.25 per night
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.