Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Oakbrook Terrace (Lombard - Oak Brook)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Oakbrook Terrace (Lombard - Oak Brook), close to Yorktown Shopping Center, Oakbrook Center Mall, and Drury Lane Theater. Local attractions also include Ty Warner Park and York Woods County Forest Preserve.
At Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.