Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Oakbrook Terrace (Lombard - Oak Brook)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Oakbrook Terrace (Lombard - Oak Brook), close to Yorktown Shopping Center, Oakbrook Center Mall, and Drury Lane Theater. Local attractions also include Ty Warner Park and York Woods County Forest Preserve.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.