Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Lincolnshire (North Suburbs)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Lincolnshire (North Suburbs), close to Trinity International University and Raupp Memorial Museum. Area attractions also include Cuneo Mansion and Gardens and Heritage Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1500 square feet (135 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1500
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.