Book your room at Mercure Cairns Harbourside
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in Cairns North (Cairns)
This hotel is located in Cairns North (Cairns), near the airport, Cairns Base Hospital, Cairns Convention Centre, and Esplanade Lagoon. Also nearby are Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens and Mount Whitfield Conservation Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Mercure Cairns Harbourside features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Mercure Cairns Harbourside
At your hotel
Mercure Cairns Harbourside features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 3175 square feet (295 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 3 km and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
Mercure Cairns Harbourside has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 3175
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 295
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1986
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Teshis Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Blue Mango Cafe - This bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Mercure Cairns Harbourside
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 6 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 6 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.