Availability: ITC Windsor Bengaluru
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, TowerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
MANORMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
ITC ONEMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Bengaluru (Malleshwaram) near Bangalore Palace
This luxury hotel is located in Bengaluru (Malleshwaram), close to National Gallery of Modern Art, Bangalore Palace, and Vidhana Soudha. Also nearby are Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium and Race Course Road.
In addition to 4 restaurants, ITC Windsor Bengaluru features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ITC Windsor Bengaluru Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, ITC Windsor Bengaluru features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Year Built 1982
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 240
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 5
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Raj Pavilion - Overlooking the pool, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Royal Afghan - This poolside fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
Dum Pukht Jolly Nabobs - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
Dakshin - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Kaya Kalp has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
ITC Windsor Bengaluru Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 750 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 600 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 600 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Platinum, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.