Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room
- 1 bed
Standard Room, View
- 1 double
Superior Double Room
- 2 beds
Hotel in Barcelona's Ciutat Vella neighborhood near Barcelona Cathedral
In Gothic Quarter
Overlooking Barcelona Cathedral in the Gothic Quarter, this traditional hotel is a short walk from Plaza Catalunya, seven blocks from Las Ramblas, and one kilometre from the beaches.
Catedral del Hotel Colón serves innovative Mediterranean cuisine and features a terrace café overlooking the Gothic spires of Barcelona Cathedral.
Fully equipped rooms
The Colon Barcelona hotel's 141 air-conditioned guestrooms offer classic furnishings, telephones, in-room safes, minibars, Internet access, high-definition televisions, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Colon Barcelona has two meeting rooms, the Miro, which can cater for up to 60 delegates, and the Marina, which can hold up to 150. They also connect and can be used together for larger functions.
A buffet breakfast is served in the dining room from 7 AM to 11 AM (surcharge). Pets are permitted.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1951
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Airport transportation
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Catedral del Hotel Colon - Located in front of the Cathedral in the Gothic quarter. Varied à la carte menu. Specialities include pumpkin stew with truffles, sole in orange sauce with praline nuts and dried fruits, and crispy Iberian Bacon confit with mashed potatoes and cabbage cake. Tasting menu available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.