Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 king and 2 single
Jimbaran hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Jimbaran, this hotel is close to Honorary Consulate of Italy, Jenggala Factory, and Veteran's Monument. Local attractions also include Benoa Square and Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Denbukit Residence & Suite features a poolside bar. Other amenities include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, washers/dryers, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A complimentary area shuttle within 7 km is available for guests. This Jimbaran hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2012
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swim-up bar
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free outdoor parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Direct-dial phone
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Denbukit Residence & Suite has a restaurant on site.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 31, 2014 (from midnight March 30, 2014 to early morning April 1, 2014). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 31, 2014.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 400000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 200000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.