Book your room at The Meadows
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Aurangabad hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this hotel is in the same area as Bibi Ka Maqbara and Daulatabad Fort. Regional attractions also include Ellora Caves.
In addition to a restaurant, The Meadows features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning; rooms also include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, The Meadows features a sauna and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. This Aurangabad hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
The Meadows is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
The Meadows has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Exhale Spa Retreat. Services include Swedish massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Swedish massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for The Meadows
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 10:30:00
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Mandatory Gala Dinner Fee: Guests booked for travel October 23-25, 2014 are charged INR 1000 per person/day at check-in for the Gala Dinner.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00:00
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Gala Dinner on 23 October per adult: INR 1000
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay for travel October 23-25, 2014 and enjoy the following activities:
- Morning Pranayam and yoga, children's coloring and collage activity at poolside, and festive Gala Dinner with Indian and international specialties (October 23)
- Morning aerobics for all ages, festive dinner with Southeast Asian and Indian specialties, and DJ music (October 24)
- Morning yoga and Pilates session, treasure hunt with prizes, and dinner with local cuisine (October 25)
- 15% discount on spa therapies
- Express Reflexology treatments poolside on request/prior booking (surcharge)
- Happy Hours from 6 PM to 8 PM on house brands
- Free participation in the day's wellness and fitness programs
- 24 hour check-out (subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free use of games, bicycles, and library
- Personal customized workshops of Pranayama, Yoga, and Meditation (surcharge)
- Local culinary and shopping tour (surcharge)
- Cooking class (surcharge)