Availability: Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Modern hotel near Rijksmuseum’s art collection
Opposite a large canal, this Amsterdam hotel is 300 metres from Rijksmuseum's art collection, 500 metres from Van Gogh Museum, and within 150 metres of a casino, Vondelpark, and designer shops.
Guests at Amsterdam Marriott Hotel can have complimentary use of the 24-hour fitness centre with saunas, check e-mail in a business centre, dine at the hotel's restaurant, and unwind in the bar and lounge.
The air-conditioned guestrooms feature Marriott's Revive Collection bedding with down duvets, bedspreads, and pillows; amenities include a desk, an LCD television, and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel Amenities
Ensconced in Amsterdam's shopping district, close to Holland Casino and the greenery of Vondelpark, Amsterdam Marriott Hotel offers 24-hour health and fitness facilities, as well as a total of 711 square feet of meeting space. The hotel business center includes six computers with high-speed Internet connections (surcharge) as well as photocopy and fax machines (surcharge). Free wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Complimentary coffee is served in the lobby in the morning. Use of a laundry-room's machines is complimentary, as is soap. Just off the lobby are a hair salon and a gift shop. Babysitting and child care services are available.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1975
- Conference space size (feet) - 7653
- Conference space size (meters) - 711
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Sorel's Midtown Bar and Lounge Visit the glittering diamond bar in this stylish lounge accented with contemporary lighting and purple, gold, and brown shades.
Midtown Grill - Contemporary steak restaurant with open kitchen. Midtown Grill serves Creekstone USDA approved beef, an American buffet, and à la carte breakfast.
The hotel includes an onsite, 24-hour health club. Amsterdam's largest park, Vondelpark, whose entrance is 100 metres from the hotel, includes walking and biking trails, a children's playground, a boat launch and running paths for which the hotel supplies maps. A health club 100 metres from the hotel offers exercise classes such as aerobics and yoga. Hire bicycles are widely available throughout the historical centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guest intending to arrive later then midnight on the booked arrival date should fill out the 'I have a special request' box or contact the hotel directly.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 29 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.