Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Sentiers du Tueda
Studio (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
One Bedroom Apartment (for 4)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
1-2 Bedroom apartment for 5-6Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Slopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Les Allues residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Trois Vallees Ski Resort, Meribel Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Courchevel Ski Runs and Val Thorens Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Sentiers du Tueda makes guests feel at home with conveniences like laundry facilities and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Sentiers du Tueda
At your hotel
Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Sentiers du Tueda features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and ski storage. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski residence also offers laundry facilities and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free parking nearby
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Sentiers du Tueda
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Winter reception hours (Dec-Apr):
Sunday to Friday, 8 AM-noon and 4:30-7:30 PM.
Saturday, 7 AM-11 PM.
Summer reception hours (Jul-Aug):
Sunday to Friday, 8-11 AM and 5-7 PM.
Saturday, 8 AM-noon, and 2-9 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside these hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.confirmation.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 55.00 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 55.00 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 200.00
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.00 per week