Book your room at Madame Vacances Residence Le Chalet du Thabor
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One bedroom apartment with cabin room for 6Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Slopeside apartment with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Modane apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Frejus Road Tunnel winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Aussois en Vanoise.
With direct access to the slopes, Madame Vacances Residence Le Chalet du Thabor makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna, ski storage, and ski passes.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances Residence Le Chalet du Thabor
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the apartment's facilities like a fitness center and a sauna. Madame Vacances Residence Le Chalet du Thabor helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
The fine print for Madame Vacances Residence Le Chalet du Thabor
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.05 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 25 per stay)
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 140 per week
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Television fee: EUR 7 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night