Please enter your travel dates.
Mountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Conveniently located near the slopes, this Brides-les-Bains hotel is in the mountains, within the vicinity of La Tania Ski Resort, Meribel Ski Resort, and Courchevel Ski Runs. Area attractions also include Trois Vallees Ski Resort and Grand Domaine Ski Resort.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel La Vanoise include complimentary wireless Internet access and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature separate sitting areas, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, and snowboarding. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Les Cerisiers - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
In case of arrival after 10 PM, please contact the hotel's reception for special instructions.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.