Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Room (Mughal Chambers)
- 1 king
- 1 king
Luxury Agra resort with full-service spa
Near Taj Mahal
Situated just outside Agra, India’s one-time capital city in Uttar Pradesh, ITC Mughal Agra is 4 km (2.5 mi) from the Taj Mahal. Agra Fort and Sadar Bazar are within a 5-minute drive.
In addition to multiple restaurants serving Indian, Afghan and international cuisine, ITC Mughal has a full-service spa. The night-lit pool is surrounded by lush yoga gardens.
Cable LCD TVs
Guestrooms are elegantly appointed with wood and marble features. Rooms also have wireless Internet access, and LCD cable TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 20 March 2014 to 31 August 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Overlooking ITC Mughal’s verdant gardens, this 5-star resort’s observation tower and sitting area also offer views of the Taj Mahal. The 99,000-square-foot spa, The Kaya Kalp - The Royal Spa, features Ayurvedic and Western treatments, as well as a traditional hammam – one of the first in India. A 25-meter lap pool with unique garden islands is lit up each night, and the health club has a sauna and spa tub.
The on-site restaurants serve meals throughout the day, including regional cuisine at Peshwari and international buffets at Taj Bano. Afternoon teas and live entertainment are featured daily. 24-hour room service is available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and late night.
An outdoor tennis court, golfing green, and fitness center are located on site. Business travelers can take advantage of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms, as well as wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge). Roundtrip airport shuttles are available (surcharge).
- Pool table
- Billiards or pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Arcade/game room
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 233
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 3
- Shopping on site
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6852
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 636.54
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Tennis on site
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Peshawari - This restaurant serves Northwestern Indian cuisine for lunch and dinner. Reservations are required in the winter.
Taj Bano – Enjoy gourmet buffets served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon teas, light fare, drinks, appetizers, and a children's menu are also available.
Mughal Pavilion - This ornate buffet restaurant has a bar and serves Asian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Maikhana Bar - This lobby lounge has a bar and overlooks the pool. It serves light fare, drinks, and afternoon tea.
Bagh-e-Bahar Lounge – Overlooking the garden, this bar serves light fare, drinks, and appetizers.
Room service - Available 24 hours for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and late night.
The ITC Mughal’s unique 25-meter outdoor lap pool features underwater seating, garden islands, nighttime lighting, and fountains. Guests have access to an outdoor tennis court and a golfing green, and yoga classes are held in the garden. Other outdoor activities include croquet, cricket, and tandem cycling.
Inside, the hotel features a game room and fitness center with cardio and weight machines. The health club also features a sauna and spa tub. Also inside the hotel, guests can take part in pottery and astrology classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Kaya Kalp - The Royal Spa is a 99,000-square-foot full-service spa with 8 treatment rooms and an ornate Turkish hammam, one of the first in the country. A variety of treatment therapies are offered, including Ayurvedic treatments.
Maincures, pedicures, and hair styling are available at the beauty salon, located inside the spa. Spa-goers must be 18 or over.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6000
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 850 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 600 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 469 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.