- St Anthony's Church
- 13 min drive
- Negombo Beach Park
- 14 min drive
- Negombo Beach
- 15 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Wennappuwa, Suriya Resort is on the beach. Ave Maria Convent and St. Sebastian's Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Negombo Beach and Muthurajawela Visitor Centre.Visit our Waikkal travel guide
- St Anthony's Church - 13 min drive
- Negombo Beach Park - 14 min drive
- Negombo Beach - 15 min drive
- St. Sebastian's Church - 16 min drive
- St.Mary's Church - 16 min drive
- Railway Station Negombo - 16 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Suriya Resort Waikkal
- Suriya Resort
- Suriya Waikkal
- Suriya Resort Resort
- Suriya Resort Wennappuwa
- Suriya Resort Resort Wennappuwa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good Hotel but WiFi is very poor
Very nice independent hotel. Hotel is slightly away from a local town and shops and busy roads etc.. etc.. So you could have a nice relaxing time. But down side is Internet,basically it doesn't work. Some time no WiFi at all and even complained no action hasn't been taken. So if you are planning to do things on-line while your holiday, just leave it. Staff are friendly and helpful, there are some issues to start in the room, but later got resolve after complain about them. Finally, Breakfast has good selection of Sri Lankan food and also other varieties. Overall Good holiday.