- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Granville Street
- 3 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 5 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- 5 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver, The Westin Grand, Vancouver is in the city centre and near the beach. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Vancouver Waterfront and Stanley Park. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Granville Street - 3 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 5 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 6 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 6 min walk
- Vancouver City Center Station - 6 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 14 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hendricks Resto-Lounge – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The Westin Grand, Vancouver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall a great stay, impeccable room and quality, excellent service and friendly staff. Amazing value for the money, would definitely stay here again.