- BC Place Stadium
- 3 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Rogers Arena
- 8 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre is in an area with good shopping. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Robson Street and Granville Island Public Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Stadium-Chinatown Station is 3 minutes by foot and Vancouver City Center Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- BC Place Stadium - 3 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 4 min walk
- Rogers Arena - 8 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 10 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 11 min walk
- Stadium-Chinatown Station - 3 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 16 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Moxies Grill and Bar – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Shark Club Sports Bar – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We thought this property was great! Convenient location, quiet, and comfortable. No complaints and a reasonable price