- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Richmond Night Market
- 5 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 6 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital
- 13 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
River Rock Casino Resort is located on a river and in an area with good airport proximity. Richmond Night Market and Richmond Centre Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore VanDusen Botanical Garden and Vancouver Waterfront. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Bridgeport Station is just steps away.Visit our Richmond travel guide
- Richmond Night Market - 5 min walk
- Vancouver General Hospital - 13 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market - 16 min drive
- BC Place Stadium - 16 min drive
- TELUS World of Science - 17 min drive
- Bridgeport Station - 2 min walk
- Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station - 26 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tramonto – Serves dinner.
- The Buffet – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Curve – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves light fare.
- Starbucks – Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare.
About this property
River Rock Casino Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Stayed on Hotel side (not the casino hotel side)—it was a long weekend & busy. Our hotel side room was noisy. You could hear doors slam when people came in late at night & guests let their children run up & down the hall. Not the fault of Hotel however the doors seemed paper thin & they should be adjusted so they don’t slam