- Richmond Night Market
- 5 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 6 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital
- 13 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
River Rock Casino Resort is located on a river and in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at VanDusen Botanical Garden and Vancouver Waterfront, while Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Bridgeport Station is just steps away.
- Richmond Night Market - 5 min walk
- Vancouver General Hospital - 13 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park - 13 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market - 16 min drive
- TELUS World of Science - 17 min drive
- Bridgeport Station - 2 min walk
- Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station - 26 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tramonto – Serves dinner.
- The Buffet – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Curve – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves light fare.
- Starbucks – Café. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare.
About this property
River Rock Casino Resort
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.