- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- 12 min drive
- Canada Place
- 12 min drive
- Port of Vancouver
- 15 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in North Vancouver, Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier is in the business district and by the ocean. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Vancouver Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Check out an event or a game at Pacific Coliseum, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our North Vancouver travel guide
- Pacific Coliseum - 9 min drive
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 12 min drive
- Canada Place - 12 min drive
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 13 min drive
- Port of Vancouver - 15 min drive
- Rupert Station - 11 min drive
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 12 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Lobby Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Pier 7 Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.