- Canada Place
- 1 min walk
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- 1 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- 3 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver's Coal Harbour neighbourhood, Pan Pacific Vancouver is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Arena or BC Place Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Canada Place - 1 min walk
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 1 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 12 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 13 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 4 min walk
- Waterfront Metro Station - 4 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Oceans 999 – Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Kids' menu available.
- Coal Harbour Bar – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Five Sails – Fine-dining restaurant.
About this property
Pan Pacific Vancouver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.